Here's what we need:
We are a B2B HubSpot agency looking for someone to help lead strategy, execution, and ROI measurement across inbound marketing, sales, and service for our clients. These clients span health care, IT, professional services, manufacturing, and more. We're looking for someone with a huge desire to learn -- new industries, new strategies, and new ways to drive results.
This is a great opportunity to gain skills as you work with clients who will look to you for fresh ideas and better approaches to their growth strategies. You need at least three years of marketing experience and at least one year of experience managing a HubSpot Marketing Professional account. Ideally, you'll hold several HubSpot certificates.
A huge differentiator for our agency is the amazing content we produce for our clients. You'll work closely with our Director of Client Services, Director of Content, and experienced creative team to build our clients' content strategies and guide the production of the content, ensuring that every deliverable meets our exceptionally high standards.
Another key aspect of our services is that we help our clients get the best results possible from their technology platforms – particularly HubSpot. You need to be able to provide best practices and guidance for using their tech stack optimally, and for some clients, you may need to directly manage these tools on behalf of your clients.
Additionally, we strive to prove our ROI with everything we do. We need someone able to step back and see the big picture of what our clients are trying to achieve and then measure how well we achieved those objectives. It’s your responsibility to understand what worked well, what didn’t, and most importantly, to figure out why something did or didn't produce the results you expected.
And lastly, project management skills are critical for this role. You need to be organized, think methodically, and be capable of keeping multiple plates spinning at the same time – because trust us, there will be a lot going on, all the time!
- Role: Full-time
- Location: Remote
- Salary range: $50,000 - $65,000
- Benefits: Medical and dental insurance, IRA with company matching, year-end profit-sharing bonus, new business finder's fee, unlimited PTO, flex hours
- At least 3 years of marketing experience.
- At least 1 year of experience managing a HubSpot Marketing Hub Pro account.
- Proven ability to keep projects on schedule, on budget, and on goal.
- Familiarity with project management software.
- Familiarity with data analysis and ROI reporting.
- Comfortable working 100% remotely and able to keep yourself on-task in an unsupervised environment.
- U.S. and Canadian citizens living in the U.S. or Canada only.
Nice to haves:
- Experience with HubSpot Sales Hub Pro and/or Service Hub Pro.
- Experience with ClickUp project management software.
- Familiarity with best practices for B2B customer service empowerment, such as building onboarding pipelines, knowledge bases, feedback surveys, etc.
- Familiarity with other common marketing/sales/service technology platforms (such as Google Analytics, SEMRush, Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, etc.).
Please note that all qualified candidates will need to conduct multiple interviews with several members of our team. We may also ask you to complete a sample strategy project and tactical project for us, so we can see your talent firsthand.
Here's what we can offer you:
You’re going to love working with us. We're a small but feisty and fast-growing agency. Each of your teammates are quirky, fun-loving, slightly irreverent, but hugely talented and dedicated – and make no mistake, we are a TEAM. We value diversity, and we're striving to build a team that reflects this. We’re also a 100% remote agency, which means you get to work from the comfort of your own home office. We value continuing education to help keep you at the top of your game, and we’ll make sure you have the time and space you need for this. We physically get together twice a year (well, in non-pandemic years): for our annual Clariantpalooza company retreat (held in varying locations), and for HubSpot’s annual INBOUND conference (held in Boston). Both events are a ton of fun.
Management-wise, we believe in running this agency with total openness. You always know what our agency goals are, and you understand how your own goals ladder up to the agency goals, so that we’re always rowing together in the same direction.
The flip side of transparency is that we expect honesty and openness from you, too. We need you to help us continually make this agency better, and we believe fervently that the best businesses are created when everyone collaborates together on continuous improvement.
If you've read this far and you're still nodding vigorously to yourself, and if you think you have the chops to keep up with us (because trust us, we move a million miles a minute), then we encourage you to apply! It's also important to know that Clariant Creative is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We're excited to get to know you!